Discount Converter, Ltd. is proud to be the distributor for Catco Universal Catalytic Converters. Universal Catalytic Converters may be used on most cars and light trucks on the road today, but to be installed on a vehicle they do in most cases require, specific cutting and welding of the exhaust system. In addition Universal Catalytic Converters are not recommended in some cases. If you are interested in the purchase of a Universal Catalytic Converter and are not sure whether the application is correct for your vehicle please call our knowledgeable sales staff for assistance.
All Universal Catalytic Converters sold by Discount Converter, Ltd. are factory new not rebuilt, they carry full factory warranties and are EPA and CARB certified. We also carry some OBDII Universals that are approved for vehicles in California.
Universal Catalytic Converters are governed by strict vehicle weight and engine sizes. When shopping for universal units please pay close attention to the limitations of each unit pertaining to the GVW and engine size of that vehicle. When you see a weight and engine size listed for a specific converter it means that cat will work on any vehicle up to that total weight or engine and lower.
Below is a legend describing the codes that are relative to Universal Catalytic Converters:
- OXD 2 Way Converter (oxidation converter)
- TWC 3 Way Converter
- TWC W/AIR 3 Way Converter w/air tube
- OBDII On Board Diagnostics Second Generation
- STEEL SUBSTRATE Stainless Steel Core of a Converter
- UNIVERSAL CONVERTERS MAY REQUIRE SOME CUTTING OR WELDING FOR INSTALLATION.
- UNIVERSAL CONVERTERS IN THE CHART BELOW ARE SORTED BY INLET AND OUTLET SIZE.
- UNIVERSAL CONVERTERS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INSTALLATIONS, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A PARTICULAR APPLICATION PLEASE GIVE OUR SALES STAFF A CALL AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
- TOLL FREE 888-651-0770
Universal Converters listed below are sorted by Part Number
INLET AND OUTLET SIZE FROM SMALLEST TO LARGEST