1. All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
2. Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
3. 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
4. Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
5. Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
6. Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
7. 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
8. Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction. * On non-dust shield units only.